Saturday, May 16, 2009

Welcome to my MTV Cribs

Mommy & Daddy had been busying buying and collecting stuffs for me, well not all is bought tho, some were give by my auntie and uncle too.. and finally i've got everything that i needed. Ermm for now i guess hehe..

So here we go the MTV Cribs style,


Welcome to my cribs


This is where i kept all my wears and toiletries


My picture frame... hmm need to put in my photo soon


My walkie talkie, hello hello anybody there?


Small fan.. for my ride


My own bed


My bouncer where i chill, got vibrating massaging too. Thanks to Auntie Daisy


This is a freebies that comes with my bouncer


My daily toiletries... well just some of it here


My shoe, thanks to Auntie Stella


Oh.. i did poo poo alot.. so i need lots of this thing


Yeah sometimes i libve to chill down and listen to some classical music


My own bathtub


Well i dont use it, but mommy used it to make food for me


And it will be kept in these bottles


And you need to wash the bottles too and ofcourse reheat my food


More bottles ! yeah i eat alot hehe


My ride, the Maclaren... 1 mp (manpower) sometimes can be 2 mp too


My travelling bag, where all my stuff are keep in


Lotsa space in there uh...


My portable nappy changing station, no more messy work.




So, now you had it.. thank you for coming, now get out get out .... :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment