Saturday, May 23, 2009

Moving to a better room

Since mommy and me cannot stand the heat in the ward, daddy went and requested for us to move to a private single bed ward with aircon. And luckily there is available room for us yesss.

But for the almost one week of my life it was spend in the hospital tho...


Grandma


Grandpa


Grandma and Grandpa came all the way from Gemas N.Sembilan just to give me angpow yay!


Both of my grandparents looking at me


And while i only got 1 choice of food (milk) mommy got so many things to eat.


I wish i can taste some of those....



Well this is the reason i had spend almost 1 week in hospital, coz doctor said i've got jaundice.. sorta yellow color skin?.. i had no idea what he talk about coz from what i see.. all my family members also is yellow colored skin...


Its is hot and bright, so the nurse make me a sun glasses to wear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment