Saturday, May 16, 2009

My mommy and me



This is my mommy with me

Mommy told me when she was having me inside her tummy, the doctor said that there is some complication. The doctor said there is 2 placenta, uterine synaechiae and also i am in the breech position.

But mommy and daddy never give up hope. Even tho each and everytime they when for a check up the doctor will mention something not nice to them, they still always wish and hope for the best. This is because they love me so much and they never stop praying to GOD so that everything will be in good hand.



Even more sad news is at the last scan, doctor suspected something is wrong with my head, he said the afraid there might be water inside my head as from the scan my head shape is uneven.

This further worried my mommy and daddy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment