Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Name

Evie (according to Baby Name .com)

The meaning of the name Evie is Diminutive Form Of Eve / The origin of the name Evie is English

It is also means Life / The Living One under Hebrew origin.

My name is actually originated from daddy's name, (E)ugene and mommy's name, I(vy). At first the is name spelt as Evy but later was change to Evie which is much more better :).


My full name, well according to my birth certificate is Evie Pang Ee Harn. Now Pang is actually my surname and Ee Harn is my chinese name (which spelt in malays).

Ee '
' (which is the first letter of the chinese word meaning galaxy) and Harn '' (which is the second letter of the chinese word meaning innerself) so my full name in chinse is 彭宇涵 which is given by my mommy.


And daddy's friend Uncle Andy show this artical of about some cute car to daddy.... what a surprise :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment