Thursday, June 18, 2009

What a day!

Yoyo.. i am back.. wow.. today is a happening day for me... well first, Daddy finally got enough energy to go out and take my ID card!.. or aka Mykid card!.. yay! now i got IC alredi!....
Then we went to shopping together with Mommy and Daddy.. first we went to Ampang's Baby Jaya to look for baby car seat.. yeshhh mine seat!.. but too bad .. they doesnt had anything that is good enough.. more for bigger babies..

So Daddy decided to go to Alpha Angle Jusco.. and yay!... we found something good!


This is my ride inside Daddy's ride boots..


Well here it is!... my own car seat.. which is suitable for me as it is for 0 - 4 years old baby! and the colour is also abit matching with Daddy's car seat... hehe not 100%.. but same range la.. orange.


My own Bucket seat with 5 point harness and notice that green color fan? haha


Hmm what do i think of this seat?... errmm i guess it is comfy... safe.... and yawn.. i am sleepy alredi...


Look at those seat belt buckles.. its almost as big as my head!


Hmm.. i am all tighten up and lock in the seat...


Well maybe with this seat next time i can follow Daddy for a Kuala Kelawang run.. wohooo! vroommm vrrrroommm...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment