Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I am ONE month old.. yay! part 2

Ok its time to get ready and go to the restaurant, daddy had booked a banquet for all of us there.. yippy!.



But first i need to get change, must wear something nice and new.


Oitss.. no taking my photo while i am changing la...


Ok.. i am almost ready... hmm.. what next?


Oh yeah, Gugu try to put some jewelry on me.. something shinny...


I am ready!... lets go!


At the restaurant, so many peoples uh?..


I am seated near my daddy n mommy in..


my Maclaren supercharge 1 manpower car!

Well most of the time i am sleeping la, cause whatever they order.. i am not allowed to eat anyway... haiz....


The starter, 4 season d'ouvers.. i want some too


Mommy's food, chicken with ginger n wine


sharkin soup.. yummy...


suckling piglet... waaa so crispy.. i can heard it when they eat...


vegetarian dishes


Ok, i had enough!.. i wana eat too.. i am hungry also la.... gimmie some food!......


hmm why i am not allowed to eat wor....


well atleast when daddy carry me up i gotto see what nice yummy food on the table


so now while drink my good old milk.. i can imagine i am eating whatever food on the table


And i saw a fish,


Grandma and granny


then i saw a prawn dishes


Ye ye (Aunty Daisy) come to see me
& I love yeye singsing to me especially "Twinkle Little Star" & "DO RE ME"


Haizz.. all the tasty food i cannot eat....


makes me so angry... grrrrr...


Bday noodles was next to come not for me also


Grandma


then for dessert


and sweet...


Poor me... my big day but i dont get to eat anything nice apart from my good old boring milk.. haizz... sadd...

0 comments:

Post a Comment