Monday, June 8, 2009

I am ONE month old.. yay!

Hello there...everyone...! today is my big day... it is my first step into the adulthood!... errmm well that is still got a very long way to go hehe.. well actually i am 1 month old! And for chinese peoples it is actually a big day for me... first month also called as full moon (moon=month) in chinese.


Daddy order this from Ayamas.. it is call full moon package.


Inside got alot of yummy.. the must red colored egg, red coloured cake (angkukeh), honey roasted chicken, muffin and pickle gingers



And here i am... one month old..!..


This is daddy changing my nappy with his super fast hand, so that i wont catch a cold.


After changing nappy its time for my food!...


And after eat.. i need to burp... brurppp... excuse me..



Mommy with her silly smile.. hey she not change yet, we gotto eat dinner la..


Grandpa (daddy's daddy) is happy so see me again


Grandma (daddy's mommy) also happy to see me


Gu gu (Auntie Stella).. please carry me properly....

And not just that, i also received alot of present and 'ang pow' from all my grand uncle and auntie from different states and country!.. altho some of them is living too far away, yet they didnt forget about me.. thank you all!...

My grandpa (mommy daddy) is so happy giving me the 'angpow'


This is apresent i've got from Yeye (Auntie Daisy)


See that worm looking thingy?.. thats from Gugu and Uncle Bo, yeee...


All the 'Ang pow' and jewelry so heavy la

On the day. daddy good friends, Auntie Danielle, Uncle Ian, Auntie Caryne and Uncle Andrew dolphin also came to see me.. with more goodies.. but.. i havent ask daddy to take the photo yet.. maybe later la... Thank you all...

Wonder if Gugu got took photo at the restaurant or not where everyone was there having a feast.... apart from me.. sleeping all the way....

And finally Uncle Bo seems so tired n fall asleep

Uncle Bo sleeping......




Opss sorry.. this is Uncle Bo... the photo above is Totoro .. hehe

Cheerio!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment